I’m very excited to introduce a new (at least new to me) program called EcoBonus. By logging your eco-friendly purchases with them, either by uploading a receipt or entering in the product code, you earn points that you can redeem for eco-friendly coupons. Here’s how to get started:
- Sign up for a free account with EcoBonus here.
- Search through participating companies that offer points on their purchased products here.
- Purchase participating products from step two.
- Upload your receipt or enter the product code from the participating product here. If the product requires a receipt to be uploaded, it can only be done through their smartphone app found on their site. If you don’t have a smartphone, you will need to look for products that have a code that can be entered in here.
- Once you’ve accrued points by submitting receipts or codes, redeem those points for some awesome organic coupons! Go here to browse through their coupons and redeem your points. You also have the option of redeeming points to make a charitable donation or get eco-friendly products. I just redeemed 7 points and got a coupon for a FREE full size bottle of Seventh Generation dish soap!
The coupons are mailed to you and it could take up to 7-10 days. However, I received mine in just 4 days. If you see a deal in the store matchups using an EcoBonus coupon, order the coupon in the beginning of the week and you may have it by the end of the week to use in store on that deal.
Here are some of my favorite participating retailers that offer points for purchasing their products. These are popular brands that many of us buy, why not get rewarded for what we are already purchasing?
- Amy’s Kitchen
- Annie’s Homegrown
- In the Raw
- Nature’s Gate
- Seventh Generation
- Traditional Medicinals and much more!
Here are some of the current coupons that are available to redeem your points for. A lot of these are hard to come by, so it’s definitely worth using this program!
- Mrs. Meyers
- Bob’s Red Mill
- Amy’s Kitchen