This is one of my favorites to make for a side dish for a BBQ or a picnic. It’s super easy and no one will know it’s dairy-free. I’ve tried many dairy-free cheese varieties, and the brands below taste the closest to dairy.
Healthy Recipes: Cheesy Potato Salad (Dairy-Free)
- 1 package Go Veggie cream "cheese"
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. minced onion
- 1/2 package Daiya cheddar "cheese"
- 8 medium size potatoes, peeled and chopped into bite size pieces
- 3 chopped green onions
- Salt and pepper
- Steam potatoes for 10-20 minutes, until tender
- Mix garlic powder and minced onion into cream cheese
- Mix cream cheese mixture, Daiya cheese, potatoes and green onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Refrigerate for 4 hours before serving