One of my favorite places to find organic deals is Big Lots. Yes, Big Lots! While Big Lots doesn’t allow manufacturer coupons, they do carry quite a few organic products and offer them at super low prices.
Here are my latest natural and organic finds at Big Lots:
- Plum Kids organic Slam Dunx fruit and veggie dip and sticks, 4 pack $1
- Kashi Organic Promises cereal, 13.7 oz. $2
- Kashi Heart to Heart instant oatmeal, 8 packets $2.50
- Muir Glen organic Chunky Tomato and Herb pasta sauce jar $1.50
- Back to Nature Granola on the Go, 5 pouches $2.25
- Honest Kids organic juice drink, 6 bottles $2
- Popchips, 3 oz. $1.50
- Ancient Harvest quinoa pasta elbows, 8 oz. $2
- Ancient Harvest qunioa linguine, 8 oz. $2
- Pacific organic beef broth, 32 oz. $2
- Pacific organic soup, 17.6 oz. $2
- Imagine soup, 17.3 oz. $2
- Annie Chun noodle bowl $2.50
- Bear Naked granola, 8 pouches $6
- Bear Naked granola, 4.5 oz. $2
I was excited to be able to grab some of my favorite products for under $10, including 3 packs of organic quinoa pasta, organic beef broth and Plum Organics snacks!
Please keep in mind, prices and products can vary by store.