To celebrate Columbus Day, Ebates is offering double cash back on popular stores like Amazon, Living Social, Sephora and many more! Just go here to check out the offers.
New to Ebates? Here’s how it works:
- To begin using Ebates, sign up here for a FREE account.
- You get cash back at any of 1,600 stores any time you start your shopping trip at Ebates.com. There are no points to redeem, no forms to mail in, and no fees. Stores pay Ebates a sales commission for sending shoppers their way, and Ebates uses the commission to pay you cash back. Just search for your store in the upper right search box.
- After you search your store, it will show you what percentage of cash back you can earn and give you a list of current coupon codes. Cash back can be as high as 25%!
- Just click the orange “Shop Now” button to continue on to the website. You’ll earn a percentage of your purchase as cash back through Ebates.
- Ebates will mail you a check quarterly.
Not only is it FREE to sign up, but by signing up now, Ebates will give you a FREE $10 gift card to Walmart, Target, Macy’s or Kohl’s or add $5 to your Ebates account! Once you make your first $25 purchase through their site, you will get the FREE gift card plus the cash back from your purchase.
I love this program. I search Ebates before I make any online purchase. They even give you cash back for purchasing vouchers through Groupon and Living Social plus thousands of other sites including Target, Lowes, Home Depot, select Amazon departments, Sear’s, Walmart, Meijer, Vitacost and many more. The last quarterly check they sent me was for $25.24, just for going through Ebates before making my normal online purchases!
If you ever do any online shopping, this program is a must! Just go here to sign up and to claim your FREE gift card. Always search Ebates before making any online purchase.