*This post is sponsored by LivRelief. I have been provided a full size LivRelief product and have been compensated for this post. As always, my opinion can never be bought, and the experience shared in this post is my true opinion.*
Many of you know, through previous blog posts, that I have an autoimmune disease. One of the unfortunate symptoms of this disease is extreme joint pain. I’ve had the disease for many years, but just recently started experiencing joint pain. In fact, I went through such a severe bout of pain over this past winter, that it was difficult to even walk or use my hands. When I was approached to try the pain relief cream product, LivRelief, I was excited to try it not only in hopes of improving some of my pain, but also hopeful that if the product worked, it would be a help to anyone reading that also suffers from pain, whether it be chronic joint pain, minor aches and muscle pains, or nerve pain.
Throughout my experiences with my health over the past months, I’ve found supplements that help manage the pain long term, but I never included a pain relief cream as part of my plan, as I assumed it would be non-natural. While my pain is managed better than it was in the past, there are still setbacks, and days where I’m limping because my joints in my knee and feet are in pain.
When I received the product, LivRelief, last week, I was anxious to try it out. I waited for a day where my joint pain was more severe, so I could get a better picture of how well it did or didn’t work.
The pain was most severe in my knees that day, and I was limping. I applied the cream directly to my left knee (I didn’t put any on the right knee, so that I could compare the pain). I didn’t have to use much, just a small pea size amount. I rubbed it in and kept active, waiting to see the results. After a few minutes, it felt very slightly warm, but not that noticeable if I hadn’t been paying attention. Right after that I noticed the pain in my left knee was virtually gone, but remained in my right knee. I told my husband right away, that I couldn’t believe I’d been limping around for so long when there was a natural product that could give me relief.
Later in the day, the pain in my feet was getting bad, so I applied it to my left foot (and not my right). I had the same results. A few minutes later, the pain disappeared in my left foot.
To be honest, I was a little doubtful that this would work with my type of pain, so I was really happy with the results. I thought I would have to reapply it frequently, but it stayed away until eventually the pain in my other knee and foot also lessened.
I also had muscle pains in my neck and back from exercising the day before. I rubbed it onto my neck, and the pain lessened, thought it didn’t completely disappear like it did for my joints.
I was expecting the product to have a funky smell but there’s just a slight lotion type scent to it, which is nice. The cream didn’t go on greasy, I had a t-shirt on when I applied it to my neck and back and it didn’t stain the shirt. There was a little residue the next day on my neck, even after a shower, so I’ll use a little less next time (I put way more on my neck and back than I did on my joints).
I love that this product began from a very personal need. The owner, Dr. Joe Gabriele, created this natural product when his wife suffered nerve pain that left her bed-ridden after surgery to remove a cancerous tumor. This product allowed her to be active again.
And, of course, the biggest pro for me, other than it working, is that’s it’s 90% natural. LivRelief’s active ingredient is actually capsaicin, which is derived from hot peppers. It’s also free from harmful ingredients like parabens, petroleums, SLS and propylene glycol.
Overall, I’m very happy with this product, especially for my joint pain and will incorporate this into my pain management protocol.
LivRelief is currently available on here on Amazon for $18.99. And of course, I’ll be keeping an eye out for any deals or coupons on this product for you! If you try this product out for your pain, I’d love to hear your results! Come back and comment on this post.
- TARGETED RELIEF:LivRelief products are the only ones that use DelivraTM, a patent-pending transdermal delivery system. Delivra delivers LivRelief’s active ingredients deep beneath the skin, addressing pain at its source.
- A NEW APPROACH TO PAIN: LivRelief is the first over-the-counter pain-relief product that addresses and blocks five pain pathways.
- THE BEST OF THE BEST: All ingredients in LivRelief products are certified, selected for their purity and quality, and sourced primarily from Nordic and European countries, which maintain some of the world’s highest standards for consumer safety and environmental protection.
- NO TINGLE, NO SMELL:Unlike other pain-relief products that burn or tingle when applied, or smell like menthol or worse, LivRelief doesn’t produce any unpleasant sensations (sensations that really only serve to distract you from the pain). And it has a pleasant, faint fragrance.
- BACKED BY THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY:LivRelief was developed by a respected molecular pharmacologist, and it’s been tested and approved by established members of the medical community.
- IT’S NATURAL: More than 90 percent of LivRelief’s ingredients are natural, and that includes its active ingredient, capsaicin, found in hot peppers and known for its antioxidant, anti-viral, antiallergenic,anti-carcinogenic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- IT’S “FREE:” LivRelief is paraben-free, petroleum-free and gluten-free, and free of SLS and propylene glycol.
- IT’S FAST: LivRelief uses a proprietary and patent-pending delivery system called Delivra to drive pain-relief ingredients through layersof skin, subcutaneous tissue and muscle.