Have I told you lately how much I love my Instant Pot?? I bought this magical machine on Black Friday and it’s the best buy I’ve made. It saves me so much time in the kitchen. I can make my own bone broth in 2 hours (as opposed to 48 hours on the stove), roasts in less than an hour, stews in 30 minutes, and more!
You can grab this highly rated Instant Pot IP-LUX60 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker, 6-Quart 1000-Watt for the lowest price since Black Friday, just $86.90! As a price comparison, this sells for $109 at Home Depot and Wayfair.
- 6-in-1 Multi-Functional Cooker–Pressure Cooker, Saute/Browning, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer & Warmer
- Large, easy to use control panel with ten built-in Smart Programs, automatic keep-warm, and 3 temperatures for saute/browning and slow cook
- Delay cooking time up to 24-Hours; Manual setting up to 120 minutes of cook time
- UL and ULC certified with 10 proven safety mechanisms; Highly energy efficient
- Includes 3-ply bottom stainless steel cooking pot, stainless steel steam rack, rice paddle, soup spoon, measuring cup, instructions, recipes, and cooking time tables
If you prefer to have the yogurt making function as well, you can still grab the Instant Pot IP-DUO50 7-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker with Stainless Steel Cooking Pot and Exterior, 5Qt/900W, Latest 3rd Generation Technology for just $94.76.