Here’s a nice price drop on a 10- pc. stainless steel Cuisinart cookware set. For a limited time, pay just $124.99 for this set with FREE shipping. Even sweeter, now through 12/31, when you spend $99+ on Cuisinart cookware, you can send in a rebate and receive a FREE 2-pc. paring/slicing prep knife set! Hurry over here to check the deal out, as this price drop may not last long!
- Classic cookware made of mirror finish stainless steel
- 8- and 10-inch skillets; 1-1/2- and 3-quart covered saucepans
- 3-1/2-quart sauté pan with cover; 8-quart covered stockpot
- Solid, riveted handles, aluminum in base for even heating
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Looking for more natural and organic deals? Go here. Don’t miss any natural and organic deals, follow me on Facebook and Twitter!
Is this a high quality stainless steel set? My daughter want a stainless steel set, but there are so many, I just don’t know which ones are better than others. thanks!
The highest quality stainless steel is 18/10. This doesn’t appear to be used with 18/10 stainless steel, but it is still a stainless steel exterior, which prevents the aluminum from leaching into your food. Here’s a good buy on an 18/10 ss set for $120.44 (this is the set I have): http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B1PGGLA/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00B1PGGLA&linkCode=as2&tag=inthebeginnin-20
Thank you…….this will help make up my mind.