Have you tried EcoBonus yet? EcoBonus is a rewards program that allows you to earn points by purchasing certain natural and organic products (like Seventh Generation, Amy’s Kitchen, Naked Juice and more) and uploading the receipts/entering codes and redeeming those points for rewards, like high-value natural and organic coupons. They offer high-value natural and organic coupons that are difficult to find for brands like Dr. Bronner’s, Bob’s Red Mill, Silk and many more.
Now through 11/15, EcoBonus is offering double points on participating products when you upload your receipt from participating retailers, like Target.
- Sign up for a free EcoBonus account (if you don’t already have one)
- Shop at one or more participating retailers between 9/15/13 and 11/15/13: Byerly’s, Fred Meyer, Lunds, Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, or Target.
- Buy any product from Acure Organics, Amy’s Kitchen, Evol Foods, gDiapers, King Arthur Flour, Naked Juice, Numi Organic Tea, Peace Coffee, Seventh Generation, or Traditional Medicinals.
- Upload a photo of your receipt using the free EcoBonus mobile app. Get it at the App store or on Google Play.
- Purchases must be made between 9/15/13 and 11/15/13, and receipts should be submitted within 30 days or by 11/22/13—whichever comes first.
- Shop as often as you’d like during the promotion and earn double points for each new receipt you upload!
To learn more about how to use EcoBonus, see my post here.
Are you using EcoBonus? Let us know what you think in the comment section!
Looking for more natural and organic coupons? Go here. Don’t miss any organic coupons, follow me on Facebook!