Ever wonder what the difference is between Meijer’s Naturals brand and Meijer’s Organics brand? Both are healthier options than their regular store brand products, while still offering a lower price than brand name products. Check out the differences below.
Meijer Naturals Vs. Meijer Organics
- No high-frutctose corn syrup
- No aritifial sweeteners
- No added hydrogenated oils
- No trans fats
- No artificial food colorings or flavorings
- No artificial preservatives
- No pesticides or herbicides
- No artificial ingredients
- Minimal processing
- No antibiotics or growth hormones
I prefer the Meijer Organics line over the Meijer Naturals line because their claims are regulated and there are no pesticides, herbicides or hormones ever used. I appreciate the Meijer Naturals line as it is a step above other foods as it does not contain artificial ingredients or gmos.
Both are a great option for saving money on natural foods. They often go on sale and coupons can frequently be found for these products on Meijer’s MPerk coupon site.