The new Whole Foods coupons have been published! I love these coupons because they can be stacked with manufacturer coupons, their is no limit on how many you can print and they don’t expire until 11/30! Here are some of my favorites:
Current Whole Foods Coupons
- $1 off any Alexia product
- $1 off any 2 Back to Nature dinners
- $1 off any Earth Balance culinary spread
- $1 off any Barbara’s Morning Oat Crunch
- $1 off any 2 Cascadian Farm cereals or bars
- $1 off any Earth Balance snack
- $1 off any Imagine product and more!
Just head over here to print these coupons. Stay tuned for the Whole Foods Market matchups coming on Wednesday!
Looking for more natural and organic coupons? Go here. Don’t miss any organic coupons, follow me on Facebook!
2 flyers worth of WF coupons is awesome. I too, like the earth balance spread (coconut) and the earth balance snacks. My daughter loves the cheesy puffs and will dip almost anything in the coconut spread 🙂