On January 1st, Whole Foods will issue a new set of store coupons. This is your last chance to print the current Whole Foods coupons. Print as many copies as you like (there’s no limit to the number you can use in store) now, as they will be gone on the 1st. They do not expire until 1/31/14.
Here are some of their higher-value coupons you may want to print, that often have manufacturer coupons to pair them with:
- $1 off any 16-oz Organic Valley Sour Cream
- $2 off any 2 Immaculate Baking Biscuits, Scones and Sweet Rolls
- $1 off any Arrowhead Mills Baking Item
- $3 off any Spectrum Naturals Item
- $1 off any Imagine Broth, Soup or Gravy
- $1 off any Method Item
- $1 off any Zevia 6-pack
- Many more!
Just go here to print these Whole Foods coupons through 12/31/13.